What we collect
- We use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect basic information on visitors to our website. This records the time that you visited and your location only. This information does not identify a visitor and we do not make, or allow Google or any other third parties, to make any attempt to gather and identify further personal details. We do this purely to record behaviour patterns and the effectiveness of our website. Simple!
- We collect and store basic contact information for marketing purposes, in order to send you information about our services which may be of interest to you (and vice versa!) This data we collect is limited personal information and includes only the following:
- Business / Institution Email Address
- Business / Institution Phone Number
- Business / Institution Address
- Details of services we may have provided to you
- Enquiries you may have made to us and our response to you
- We may store information for consideration of your employment or use of freelance services.
- All of the above information is not shared or traded with third parties.
Why we collect
We collect the above data under legitimate interest to our business. This activity and the nature of the information has minimal impact on the data subject’s privacy. For our existing clients and suppliers with whom we have a relevant relationship, there is an acceptable expectation for us to store this data in the interest of our business. We do not and will not seek to collect any further sensitive personal data in addition to the above as identified by GDPR Legislation.
We understand the importance of ensuring that the storage of personal information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access we have suitable electronic and managerial procedures in place. We review any personal data we hold to ensure we’re only keeping relevant and accurate information. In certain circumstances such as accounting and financial record purposes we may hold this information for a period of 7 years.
This policy is effective from May 2018.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. We will, where possible, provide you with this information in an easily readable machine format (Excel / CSV). You can also request that we erase your information. For queries or request simply contact us at email@example.com
Thanks for your interest.
Ignition Strategic Design Ltd.